How to Download and Use the Mobile App
The Zoey app works hand in hand with your Zoey B2B eCommerce and order management solutions, allowing you to:
- see the same product and customer information as is captured in your Zoey system
- see product images, customer-specific pricing, and other helpful information to reviewing products for purchase
- capture orders for customers while on-site, at trade shows, and any other places you have your device
- work offline when internet access is unavailable
- sync orders to Zoey/product and customer information to your app
- Zoey's app is designed for your team to be able to work anytime, anywhere, and ensure that sales are maximized and efficient. Avoid data entry errors, inefficient phone/email orders or taking orders on paper.
Download the iOS App
- On your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, open the App Store app.
- Browse or search for the Zoey B2B app.
- Tap or click the Get button.
Download the iOS App Here
Set permissions for your team to log-in with the App.
The Administrator will need to invite Sales Reps, and the Sales Reps will need to set their passwords for the web Admins before logging into the Zoey App. The Store Owner and Admins should automatically be able to log-in.
- Navigate to Teams > User List
- Select the user you want to grant access to
- Click Edit Permissions in the Role & Permissions section
- Click to edit the Role to allow all users with that role to log-in to the mobile app, or click "Use Custom Role" to give the user a custom role with access to the mobile app.
One user may be logged into two mobile devices and one computer admin simultaneously.
One email address may be logged into the Zoey App on two mobile devices and the Web Admin on a desktop or laptop computer at the same time. More than that will log everyone out.
Using the Mobile App
Once you've downloaded the Zoey app, enter your email address and password and click LOGIN
As soon as you log-in, the app will download your products, categories and customers. The initial sync will take some time. This process can take from 1-2min for most stores, or up to 10-15min for stores with catalogs larger than a few thousand products.
Changes made to Products and Customers in your Zoey Admin will sync to the Zoey App each time you open the app. Or from the Home Screen, click "Sync".
Or from the Home Screen, click on the Profile icon in the top-right, Profile and Settings, then click "Tap to Sync".
You can also do product updates by clicking the refresh icon in the top left. of the Products tab.
When enabled, will automatically download updates when you open the app, fetch stock and pricing updates in the Cart, and send new Customers, Orders, Quotes and Drafts to your Zoey Store.
Turning Auto-Sync OFF allows you to use the app in an environment with no WiFi of cellular service. New Customers, Orders, Quotes and Drafts created with Auto-Sync off will be synced to your store once you re-enable Auto-Sync. To get product and stock updates, you will also have to manually sync your store from the Home Screen or Profile Screen
Auto Sync Pending Carts
Enabling auto sync carts will automatically sync any pending cart (Drafts, Quotes or Orders made while Auto Sync was off) automatically as part of the app sync.
Disabling will require pending carts to be synced manually.
Select how often you want the App to Auto-Sync: Default (1 Hr), Launch Only, or select the time interval from the drop-down list.
Refresh Store Data
For a more significant refresh of data you can select:
- Refetch Accounts
- Refetch Customers
- Refetch Products
- Refetch Orders
- Refetch Quotes
- Refetch Drafts
- Refetch All Store Data
The Mobile App Has Some Feature Limitations
Updated 11 months ago