Adding Customers and Accounts to Zoey may be done manually in your Zoey Web Admin or imported using CSV files. It's important to first understand Accounts versus Customers, then you'll need to organize your data to match the format of our CSV Import Templates.
A checklist is available to help guide your progress.
Please read all the below pages as you're preparing your Customer data for import into Zoey.
- When do I Import Accounts
- What are Accounts
- Creating a New Account
- Account Roles & Permissions
- Registration Approval
- Customer Groups
- Customer Attributes
- Leads & opportunities
- Creating New Leads & Opportunities
- Importing Accounts
- Importing Contacts
- Importing Bill Tos
- Importing Ship Tos
- Importing Account Allowed Products
- Assigning Net Terms to Accounts or Customers
- Assigning Shipping and Payment Methods to Accounts
- Linking Sales Reps to Accounts or Customers Optional
Updated 4 days ago